MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
Over 12 years of experience in coaching
Over 2500 hours of coaching clients across more than 30 different organisations and diverse sectors including consumer goods, banking, retail, agency, and automotive.
Over 20 years as a leader working in the corporate sector
I have worked as a leader in multinational organisations spanning roles such as HR, Marketing, Sales and Strategy.
Managing a successful coaching practice
I have an increasing client base, year on year and cherish the long-term partnerships I have developed with my clients.
Global-minded with international experience
I have lived in and worked across many countries and markets. Currently based in Munich with a focus on GB and Ireland and the DACH region.
MY MAIN AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
• Executive and leadership coaching of leaders to include topics ranging from developing the emotional intelligence of the more introverted leader, building more executive presence, strengthening relationships in complex matrix structures to onboarding new leaders, to helping leaders make the transition to more senior roles, to developing vision and strategies and equipping leaders with effective strategies to lead successfully.
• Team coaching and facilitation, with an emphasis on cultivating highly effective teams that can then inspire all other areas of their organisation and improve overall profitability.
• Profiling of individuals, teams and cultural climates within organisations.
• Strengthening capabilities and ensuring retention of key talent.
• Mentoring around coaching whether with leaders looking to develop a more coaching style of leadership or with coaches looking to deepen their coaching technical competency.
• Developing customised workshops for leaders on developing Impact and influence, emotional intelligence, personal effectiveness and executive presence.
I have worked for over 20 years in multinational organisations (such as Mars, LÓreal and Diageo) in roles that span Marketing, Sales, HR, and Innovation. My leadership experience helps me to understand each client’s context and generate insights. I am business and results-focused, and fully committed to making sustained change happen.
I have a Masters in Executive Coaching and Organisational Development with research on creating corporate cultures, building trust as a leader and a dissertation on Senior Leadership Transitions and the role of coaching. In addition, I have completed additional psychological training for specific models and approaches e.g. Organisational Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC), the Thinking Environment, and Clean Language. I access models and theories to support insights and provide context to patterns and trends with my clients.
I have a strong intercultural background having grown up and worked in several different European countries. I am a British national living in Germany and am married to an Austrian. I am a proud member of a bilingual household and enjoy the cultural richness of my environment.
I PROUDLY INVEST IN MY OWN PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
Placing high priority on my own self-development, I regularly attend seminars, and training, and often work with my own coach.
AS A COACH
I have regular group and one-to-one supervision and enjoy insights and research into the latest thinking and writing developments in my special interest areas.
My clients are at the heart of what I do. I have worked in highly complex corporate environments and experienced many of the leadership challenges faced by my clients. I am proud to be a highly professional, credible and insightful coach with a reputation for facilitating breakthroughs for my clients. I have a true passion for learning and using new knowledge to develop both my clients and myself
– Anna Inama