terms and conditions
WAYS OF WORKING - COMMITMENTS BY THE COACH
Anna will work with the coachee to identify solutions and offer suggestions and insights based on experience and information provided.
Anna commits to providing an environment that will generate further the thinking of the coachee by :
- Attention – listening with respect, curiosity, interest and without interruption
- Equality – mutually treating each other as thinking peers with no expert.
- Ease – offering freedom from internal rush or urgency
- Appreciation – offering genuine acknowledgement of a person’s qualities
- Encouragement – giving courage to go on the cutting edge of ideas by moving beyond internal competition
- Feelings – allowing sufficient emotional release to restore thinking
- Diversity – welcoming divergent thinking and diverse group identities
- Information – supplying the facts, dismantling denial
- Incisive questions – removing assumptions that limit our ability to think for ourselves clearly and creatively
- Place – creating a sense of space that is safe and trusting and says `you matter`
Anna commits to respecting full confidentiality of the coaching programme and will not divulge any content or discussion without express consent.
COMMITMENTS BY THE COACHEE
The coachee agrees to accept full responsibility for all decisions and courses of action
The coachee agrees to prioritising coaching time and commitment as per the coaching proposal and to work with Anna to shape the coaching relationship to best meet my needs by:
- Identifying a preferred learning environment to prioritise coaching time and reflection before and after sessions
- Sharing motivations, values and what is important.
- Co-designing structures that will support the coachee and working together when a strategy is not working
The coachee gives permission for Anna to:
- Challenge with powerful questions
- Encourage take action when something that is important has been identified
- Hold accountable for actions that are committed to
- Provide questions, insights, thoughts and ideas for reflection
The coachee agrees to the following business arrangements:
- The fee for this coaching programme is X and has been agreed and will be paid for by XXX
- All invoices will be settled in full within 30 days of receipt of invoice
- Bank charges for any payment in UKSterling will be paid for by the client
- If any payment should default, any subsequent coaching sessions will be postponed until payment is made.
The coachee agrees to the following scheduling arrangements:
- If late for an appointment, time will be shortened accordingly
- Any appointment rescheduling needs to be done with 48 hours notice otherwise the session is forfeited
- The final meeting of the conclusion of the coaching alliance will be a completion and review meeting ahead of the closing meeting with the sponsor
- The coachee will commit to taking responsibility for 2 triangulation meetings with the sponsor at the beginning and end of the coaching.
ACCREDITATION AND DEVELOPMENT
The coachee agrees to the support Anna with Coach Accreditation and development
- The coachee gives Anna permission to log the coaching time together towards her Master Certified Coach Accreditation with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- The coachee is happy for Anna to provide my email address to the ICF should they wish to contact me to confirm the coaching sessions have taken place.
- The coachee is happy to provide Anna with a testimonial and or written feedback at the end of the coaching programme.